Time & Location
About the Event
Registration and Info here: https://www.schoolofphilosophy.org/course/introductory-practical-philosophy/
(Courses on Economics With Justice are also available:Philosophy The first course
Do any of us really know who we are? Or why? For thousands of years, philosophy has been searching for answers.
Practical Philosophy is the exploration of knowledge, wisdom and ideas you can use to make life make sense. It’s about discovering the truth of things – not in theory, but in our own experience.
Enrol today for the summer term, beginning Monday 27th April.
- Available evenings Monday to Thursday, and Wednesday and Saturday mornings
- Over ten weekly sessions you’ll consider philosophical ideas and questions relevant to all our lives
- Evening sessions include a light supper and refreshments (for a reasonable cost)
- Saturday sessions include a mid-morning refreshments break (with a small charge for tea/coffee)
- Half-term will be from 24th to 30th May